Lisa LoCicero Interview at SOD

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009


SOD: So, we finally met Dante. Tell us about DZ

Lisa: I thoroughly adore him & enjoy working with him. We really lucked out

SOD: It may have been 1 of the most eagerly anticipated castings in daytime

Lisa: I think it's a bonus that he's got a clean slate. He doesn't come with any soap baggage. He's got a real thick resumé. He knows his way around a scene

SOD: Some fans r a little concerned that u 2 r less then 10yrs a part in age

Lisa: I admit I had 2 do a little mental gymnastics in the very beginning 2 relate 2 him as some1 who was my baby & not someone I'm going 2 go 2 bed with like BB [laughs]. But I'm utilizing the fact that their relationship is not traditional bcuz she was so young when she had him. He watched her grow up in a sense, just as she watched him grow up. "I swore u were never going 2 suffer 4 having a mom that was so young/stupid, & I did a really good job. It was tough, but I raised u well & I'm proud of u"

SOD: Any idea when Sonny will find out Dante is his son?

Lisa: I hope they play it out 4 as long as they can

SOD: It's interesting that Olivia & Carly don't have a lot of female friends but yet, they bonded.

Lisa: Yeah, Carlivia [laughs]

SOD: Why?

Lisa: Besides their matching "I Survived Sonny" t-shirts, they're both straight4ward. Can be manipulative. Both lay their cards on the table. Olivia has proven herself a good friend & confidante. I think Carly was hungry 4 that. Now we're seeing the tables turn a bit in that Olivia is the 1 who needs a shoulder

SOD: JOlivia has become quite popular with fans. Surprised?

Lisa: I think everyone was surprised. But I have such a wonderful time working with BB. He's terrific

SOD: What about Olivia's lingering feelings 4 Sonny?

Lisa: That's why they call it a soap

0 comments:

About This Blog

There is no way or form t hat this blog is related to ABC Daytime, Soaps or actors. All photos, banners and videos are that are on this blog, t hey belong to ABC and their owners, no copyright infrigment is intended on my part, if there are any problems or issues please contact me at my email : vaiduliukas88@yahoo.com.
These pictures are being used under Fair copyright law 107. This site is created by a fan, and only meant for fans.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP