Twitter

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SOD:

  • At today’s cover shoot, Laura Wright saw herself on a monitor and said, "How hot do I look?! When's my next modelling job?"
  • With a bag of potato chips in hand, Ingo Rademacher (Jax) just left the studio to head back to his beach house. #GH
  • Brandon Barash (Johnny) has big surprise for his July gathering. Fans'll be able to take home something that shows off his new talent!
  • Just ran into Becky Herbst (Liz), who'll be adding a 5th puppy to her family in Augus!

Nance Lee Grahn

  • Morning all. off to work. still cant open my eyes all the way since getting sucked into the vortex of debauchery in vegas. I blame Kelly!

Greg Vaughan

  • Good morning!! My weekend was full of surprises! I got a viral infection, and spent 2 days in bed, but due to dehydration, and other ...side effects, I blacked out and fell in the shower. My son, said Momma, papa fell, papa fell! Next I remember was coming to with 911 ..on the phone, and an Ambulance at my door! My son is a true HERO! I'm much better this morning waking up with my family! :) :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

There is no way or form t hat this blog is related to ABC Daytime, Soaps or actors. All photos, banners and videos are that are on this blog, t hey belong to ABC and their owners, no copyright infrigment is intended on my part, if there are any problems or issues please contact me at my email : vaiduliukas88@yahoo.com.
These pictures are being used under Fair copyright law 107. This site is created by a fan, and only meant for fans.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP