My Thougths

>> Friday, June 19, 2009



My Thougths - June 19


I think this episode, was I guess o.k. I really didn't like the begging of it especially the whole thing with Rebecca and Nik, it felt really creapy seeing Rebecca in a white dress, it was kind of similar Emily was wearing the night she died. Loved how Jason confronted Claudia about her involment, but really hated that Claudia blamed him, what the hell he has to do with it?? It was Sonny's fault, no way it was Jason's.


It was nice to see Lulu on my screen again, Carly and Lulu they are so alike, it was a very nice conversation between cousins, like a regular talk between girls, hated the scene with Michael when he got home from Jake's especially how Jax through him down. He is only a kid how much energy and power do you need to take him down?


Loved Johnny's and Olivia's scene, they are actually making a nice couple together, love that Johnny defends her and chooses her over Claudia. The best of the show today was , when Jason and Johnny shared scenes, it was nice for Jason to be like kind of a teacher to have no feelings when he goes for a job, and I really loved the scenes in the woods, it was actaully quite funny :). Jason and Johnny actually could make great buddy's, as I guess we all know Johnny will save Jason from the hit, but what will Claudia think about?


Olivia's confrontation about Johnny and his job, loved it! Someone actually puts Sonny in his place and actually it is a women, and it is not Carly. Hated the scenes with Claudia, its like I am seeing the same story that was years ago written, the anger sex, that Sonny used always to have with Carly, it actually makes me angry.

0 comments:

About This Blog

There is no way or form t hat this blog is related to ABC Daytime, Soaps or actors. All photos, banners and videos are that are on this blog, t hey belong to ABC and their owners, no copyright infrigment is intended on my part, if there are any problems or issues please contact me at my email : vaiduliukas88@yahoo.com.
These pictures are being used under Fair copyright law 107. This site is created by a fan, and only meant for fans.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP